struts-user mailing list archives

From "Givler, Eric" <egiv...@state.pa.us>
Subject RE: Struts Model Layer in the MVC framework
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:01:39 GMT
Can you provide the connection pool from your Container's defined data-source and then use
iBATIS for persistence?

http://ibatis.apache.org.

There's a 9 page Java tutorial at:
http://people.apache.org/dist/ibatis/ibatis.java/docs/iBATIS-SqlMaps-2-Tutorial_en.pdf,
and the total docs are less than 50 pages.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Madigan [mailto:ray@madigans.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:17 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Struts Model Layer in the MVC framework

Is there an alternative to Spring Integration.  I have a project that I need
to get a prototype out to the client FAST and I simply want to implement a
Model layer with connection pooling.  I have gone to the Spring Framework
site and I don't have the time to come up to speed on how to make this
useful.  Any alternatives would be appreciated.

Thanks