struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sonu S" <sonu...@gmail.com>
Subject reset() method
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 17:31:19 GMT
Hi,

I am using struts in my application. i am using reset and validation. i am
not writing any validation method. i am using struts' validation framework.
validation is working. reset also works fine in application if i enter some
values in form  (text box) and press reset, it clears form values.

but if i follow these steps, reset does not work

1) enter some values in form
2) click submit button
3) validation fails
4)  return to form
5) values are still in text box
6) here if i press reset button it does not reset the form values.  it calls
reset method ( i have checked reset method is being called) but it does not
reset the text box,

i want to reset the form every time reset button is clicked.

thank u