struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Chacón Sánchez" <danielc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get real path of an action
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:23:44 GMT
Ok let me try to explain it better.

>From the *registrarPersona.jsp* I use ajax to call some actions, one action
is found by the ajax call and theother don´t.

This is the call to ajax:

retrieveURL('*actualizarCamposForm.do*?paso=paso1', 'PersonaForm') --->*
found*

retrieveURL(*'mostrarRegistrarPersona.do*', 'PersonaForm') --> *don´t found*

In the struts-config.xml:

    <action name="PersonaForm" path="/*mostrarRegistrarPersona*"
scope="session"
            type="
ccss.pass.siac.view.adscripcion.MostrarRegistrarPersonaAction">
      <forward name="success" path="/*JSP/registrarPersona.jsp*"
               contextRelative="true"/>

    <action name="PersonaForm" path="/*actualizarCamposForm*"
scope="session"
            type="ccss.pass.siac.view.adscripcion.ActualizarCamposFormAction
">
      <forward name="paso1" path="/*mostrarRegistrarPersona.do*"
redirect="true" contextRelative="true"/>
    </action>

I guess that de mostrarRegistrarPersona action is not found because It make
references to the jsp in where I already be, */JSP/registrarPersona.jsp* and
the action is not found. So I need to obtain the real path (all the
direction of the action) to find it not matter in which JSP i call it, not
matter in which level of the context i be.