struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Chacón Sánchez" <danielc...@gmail.com>
Subject AJAX + Struts problem on IE 7
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 16:08:35 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using struts with AJAX

I introduced Ajax to my struts application based on the article: *"**Sprinkle
Some AJAX Magic in Your Struts Web Application"
http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/10/27/sprinkle-ajax-magic-into-struts-webapp.html?page=1
 *

I use the ajax javascript and the function retrieveUrl, all works fine :-)
buuuut when I ran the application on IE 7 the ajax does not work.

I simple recibe a javascript error that say: "object spected", I used the
firefox debug and didn´t found an error, do IE have something like that to
get a better message with the problem, any suggestion??