struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: how to display a series of new generated html files
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:46:50 GMT
Any file or directory under WEB-INF is not accessible to the outside
world, as per the servlet spec.  So that's the first problem, you won't
be able to get this to work in any case.  Second, if the URL you show
here is accurate, the error message is telling you the problem: the URL
is malformed (seems to be starting with a /, not a protocol, and there
is no // after http://).

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti