struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: configuring tiles with struts 1.2.9
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:51:54 GMT
Don't feel bad, I did the same thing last week... staring for about ten
minutes at a bit of JavaScript, unable to figure out why a particular
AJAX call didn't seem to be firing... because it was commented out!  As
Carlos Mencia would say... dee-dee-dee!!

Frank

(And yes, it was color-coded, and yes, I just completely ignored that
fact!  In my defense, it was the 12th hour of a 13-hour day after
stepping off a plane early that morning, but still... ARGH!)

Darren Hall wrote:
> *sigh*
>
> Found the problem. It helps when your action mapping isn't inside a comment
> block. =P
>
> Thanks for the help.

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect