struts-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Choosing a Struts-ish framework
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 04:37:32 GMT
Does anybody have any thoughts on whether somebody starting a new
project should use WebWork or Struts 1.x? Any feel for what the
upgrade pain will be from each one to Struts 2.0?

>From what I understand, WW is going to be the much simpler upgrade,
but I'm wondering how simple. Also how is the WW activity? Struts
1.3.x still seems to have quite a few committers working on it, have
all the WW guys moved onto Struts 2.0?

I know that's all pretty open-ended, so whatever you can offer is
great :) Anectdotal evidence of how long it took to migrate an X-page
app would be great too.

Thanks,

Hen