struts-user mailing list archives

From "Strachan, Paul" <Paul.Strac...@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject RE: Indexed Properties. Maintaining Order
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 01:12:50 GMT
Hi Puneet,

When I re-read your original mail I notice you use DHTML to add rows, so
my approach/thoughts may not be appropriate for you.

I use DynaForms with ArrayLists of objects. In the form I use the
logic:iterate with indexed=true on the html tags. If I need to
"dynamically" add another row I do a submit (no validate) and simply add
an empty object into my List and forward back to the page.