struts-user mailing list archives

From Andreas.Hartm...@fiducia.de
Subject Submitting forms with javascript in struts
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:20:25 GMT

Hello,

I do have a problem, because I don't know how to submit a form with javascript
in struts.

Normally, I'm submitting forms like this:

I'm receiving the value with the getter-method getMyvalue() of the appropriate
ActionForm.

This time, I want to submit the form with a

dosubmit is a function like

<script>
dosubmit(what)
{
      document.formname.value=what;
      document.formname.submit();
}
</script>

The browser submits the form (I'm getting no javascript error), but I don't get
the value of document.formname.value.

I would be glad to get some help,
kind regards,
Andreas Hartmann

BTW:
Is there a way to send another value in the html:submit - button as this, which
is displayed to the user?