struts-user mailing list archives

From "Darren Hall" <dh...@utrs.com>
Subject RE: tiles with struts 1.2.9
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:49:13 GMT
Ignore that last message. I see the tiles package in the 1.2.9 API.

The tld file still needs to be included, though, I take it - and I need a
tiles-config.xml file.

Is there anything else I'm missing to get tiles running on 1.2.9?

Thanks,

Darren

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Hall [mailto:dhall@utrs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:43 AM
To: 'user@struts.apache.org'
Subject: tiles with struts 1.2.9

Quick question,

I'm using struts 1.2.9 and I'm attempting to configure tiles.

In some online documentation files I've found, it outlines how tiles.jar
should be included with my struts deployment, however I don't see tiles.jar
anywhere in my struts related files. Are the tiles objects compiled in the
default struts.jar file in 1.2.9? What do I need to get this configured?

Thanks,

Darren