struts-user mailing list archives

From "Darren Hall" <dh...@utrs.com>
Subject New Session PER REQUEST
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:41:39 GMT
I have a serious problem.

I'm running a webapp built on Struts 1.2.9 running in Tomcat 5.5 and using
an Apache 2.2 http server. I've noticed that any value I put into the
session is always removed after one request/response cycle. In the Tomcat
Manager, I can see that every time I hit the webapp and view a page, the
session count increments. This is terrible, as it prevents me from
persisting values across my user's session. Any idea why this would be
happening?? (I'm looking for a starting point to trouble shoot and correct
this issue.)

Thanks

- Darren