struts-user mailing list archives

From "Darren Hall" <dh...@utrs.com>
Subject RE: Application Resources
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 01:42:36 GMT
Ray,

What application server are you using? Tomcat?
If you are using Tomcat, have you looked in stderr and stdout files for
today in that directory? (Not sure how much help I can be here, but I'm
starting simple. We may quickly run out of my depth.)

Darren

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Madigan [mailto:ray@madigans.org]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 9:51 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Application Resources

I haven't written a Struts application for over a year now and I am having
some trouble.  I have an application configured with only a welcome page
taken from the Struts blank application.  No matter what I do to display
this page I get the message

ERROR: Application resources not loaded -- Check servlet container logs for
error messages.

I check the logs and there are no error messages.  Can anyone suggest to me
where to look to find the fault?

Thanks in advance