struts-user mailing list archives

From "Darren Hall" <dh...@utrs.com>
Subject RE: configuring tiles with struts 1.2.9
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:45:18 GMT
*sigh*

Found the problem. It helps when your action mapping isn't inside a comment
block. =P

Thanks for the help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Hall [mailto:dhall@utrs.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:54 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: configuring tiles with struts 1.2.9

> Do you have your regular Tomcat log entries for this webapp's startup as
> well a any error logs.  Can you zero them out then start Tomcat and post
> them to us?

Not sure what you mean by "regular entries", David. I have my application's
log files set to DEBUG level, so there's a lot in there. I wouldn't want to
post the whole thing.
What exactly are you looking for? Also, I've tried just mapping a path to a
jsp without using tiles in my struts-config.xml, and I'm finding that
doesn't even work properly.
Here's what I tried: <action path="/" forward="/home.jsp" />
My thought was that when you entered the application, the front-controller
would know that a request was made for the uri "/" and match that path to my
jsp. Unfortunately, this doesn't appear to be the case.

Darren