struts-user mailing list archives

From "Puneet Lakhina" <>
Subject Re: DHTML and Struts
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 04:48:43 GMT
> you were hung up (maybe I read into your question incorrectly).  So are
> you actually hung up on the JavaScript to dynamically add fields?

Yes, i am able to add text fields to my page, but I dont know what all
attributes to specify in the input tag so that my user bean recieves the
values from the dynamically added text fields.

<script language="javascript>
function add()
var row = document.getElementById('t1').insertRow(count);
var cell=row.insertCell(0);
cell.innerHTML="<input type=text name=foo[" + count + "]" +  "/>
<input type="button" onclick="add()" />