struts-user mailing list archives

From "Puneet Lakhina" <puneet.lakh...@gmail.com>
Subject Runtime Expression in logic:equal
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 04:31:00 GMT
Hi,
I have a collection over which Im iterating using logic iterate tag and
inside that im creating the rows of a table. I need to color the rows of the
table alternately. I have used the attribute indexId in in the iterate tag
But i need to use some kind of runtime expression in logic:equal tag to know
even and odd rows. I could always do it with simple jsp, but if there is an
option to do it in struts it will be really useful.

i mean something like the following

<logic:iterate id = "idname" collection="mycollection" indexId="index" >
<logic:equal name="index "property "someruntime expression" "value="0">
</logic:equal>
<logic:notEqual name="index "property "someruntime expression" "value="0">
</logic:notEqual>

--
Puneet