struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: html:form / styleId in xhtml mode
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 23:44:58 GMT
I suspect this restriction is there to support the validator. XHTML
mandates the use of 'id' in place of 'name' in various situations.

That said, you can still predict what the 'id' value will be; in this
case, it will take the name of the FormBean associated with the form. So
your AJAX calls could just use that name to reference the form.

L.