struts-user mailing list archives

From "Raghu Kanchustambham" <>
Subject Struts based opensource e-Learning/Distance Learning framework
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 04:55:27 GMT
I am interested in building a e-Learning/Distance learning framework. Was
wondering if there is any framework that exists that I can use as a starting

First preference would be for a struts based application since I need to
integrate it with my existing struts code. But anything in Java/J2EE would
also suit my bill. And yes, if not that, I am willing to experiment with
some thing like a java-php bridge if someone vouches for an excellent
e-learning framework written in (say) php.

Any of the struts users here have any pointers to any open source projects
for education?