struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Messages and Validator
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:59:01 GMT
There's no reason a database-backed message bundle can't load all its
messages in one go and cache them. That's all the standard property
file-backed implementation does.

To provide an alternate message bundle implementation, you just need to
configure a custom factory in struts-config.xml; see the commends in the
DTD for details.

L.