struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken link in User Guide
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 15:59:01 GMT
On 8/7/06, Bart Busschots <bart-lists@so-4pt.net> wrote:

> Just came across another broken link in the User Guide. At the end of
> section 4.8 (Writing Action Mappings) there is a link to
> http://struts.apache.org/1.x/apidocs/org/apache/struts/action/ActionMapping.html
> labeled  "ActionMapping documentation" which gives a 404.

It's here: http://struts.apache.org/1.x/struts-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts/action/ActionMapping.html

Please open a JIRA ticket so we don't forget to fix it.  There might
be one open already that you can comment on.  A patch for the xdoc
would be great if you can do it, see the wiki for more information on
editing the site:
   http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceWebsite

> This is the second broken link in the User Guide that I've come across
> recently, perhaps it might be an idea to point some link checking
> software at the guide to pick up broken links.

Do you have any suggestions?  Maven 1 used to have a link checking
plugin, but I haven't seen one for m2.

--
Wendy