struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts + Spring 2.0
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:04:49 GMT
On 8/3/06, Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.deloof@capgemini.com> wrote:

> To those of you that are using Struts with Spring,
>
> I've searched a way to make my actions hot-reloadable (no recompile
> neither redeploy) for quick prototyping using Spring 2.0 groovy scripted
> bean, without having to hardly change my existing actions and configuration.

Have you looked at Struts Scripting?  It would be interesting to see
how your approach differs from this.  (And whether Struts Scripting
works with Spring 2.0 the way you need it to.)

  http://struts.apache.org/1.x/struts-scripting/user-guide.html

It's available on the downloads page [1] as an add-on for Struts 1.2,
and will be included in the 1.3 distribution.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/downloads.html

--
Wendy