struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Hashim" <eng.has...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Resource Bundle
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:09:16 GMT
Dear All,
I want to know if I can use the resource bundle defined in struts-config
from Action Class
I can use it in JSP using JSTL or struts tag lib, but for some reason I want
to use it from the Action class
Is there any way I can use it without making new instance from the resource
file? I keen about performance.

this way

ResourceBundle bundle = ResourceBundle.getBundle("
com.language.Resources.properties");
String testValue = bundle.getString("key.key1");

but I knew that this way will load the resource file again! which is not so
good for me.

Thanks

Ahmed Hashim
http://www.egjug.org
--
In Life, it doesn't matter who you are, but whether someone appreciates you
for what you are, accepts you and loves you unconditionally. A Real Friend (