struts-user mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2 snapshot build work on JDK 1.4.2?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:29:56 GMT
Looks like I'll have some time this weekend to work on this.  And so
I wanted to get some feedback on this process.  How do we want to do
this?

Are both Retrotranslator and Retroweaver necessary for full 1.4
compatibility?  Or will using just 1 suffice?  Do we use these from
the command line or with a Maven plugin or should use antrun maven
plugin to do it?

In any case, what is the targeted output for all of this?

http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/nightlies/
    /2.0.x/struts2-j14-api-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-20060804.jar
    /2.0.x/struts2-j15-api-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-20060804.jar

I think for now, I'll add this process manually (as part of my
nightly bash script) and then we can work out the details later.

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017