struts-user mailing list archives

From <prerna.sawh...@wipro.com>
Subject Last Logged in
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:52:58 GMT

Hi All,

In my application when the user logs into the system I want to display
the "Last logged in" information.

Can anyone tell how to design this? Do I need to have a field in
database or I should do this using cookies?

How should I design my application?

Also I am using certain values which are currently being read from a
property file. I want to provide a GUI for these values so that the
system administrator can change those. Should can I achieve this. Can
anyone share a code snippet?

Thanks

Prerna

of this message and any attachments.