struts-user mailing list archives

From "Francisco Exposito Aguilera" <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: html:optionsCollection problem
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:27:18 GMT
I´ve added it into a <html:form action="nameaction.do"> but I obtain the
error

Cannot create iterator for project.struts.General.Prueba@3fc47c

I´ve modified some code because I want to obtain a select with all info of a
table which is placed in a database when the page is loaded; and this page
only comes from a link, not from another page with an associated action
(therefore, nothing has been saved in session).

public class Prueba implements Serializable
{
	private Collection empresas=new ArrayList();
	DTOEmpresa empresa = new DTOEmpresa();

	public Collection getEmpresas()
	{
		empresa.setNifEmpresa("A11111111");
		empresas.add(empresa);
		return(empresas);
	}
	public void setEmpresas(String empresa)
	{
		empresas.add(empresa);
	}
}

<jsp:useBean id="test" class="project.struts.General.Prueba"/>

I don´t know if I have explained my issue as I should.

Thanks a lot.