struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Kumar T" <anilkum...@infics.com>
Subject How to handle session validation in struts 1.1
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:42:15 GMT

Hi All,

I need to validate the user session in all actions. For this I tried
using saveToken, isTokenValid(), but failed to use them. Not sure what
the reason is but it fails during second request. Any info on this
particular step or is there any other way to handle the session in
struts?

Any help is appreciated.

Anil.

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer Solutions and /
or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or the entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that
this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use
or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases,
please notify us immediately at info.in@infics.com and delete this email from your records.