struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts2
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:25:50 GMT
The default extension for Struts2 is "action". The default makes it
easier to use both Struts 1 and Struts 2 in the same web applications.

To change the default to ".do", add a "struts.properties" file under
classes with the line

struts.action.extension = do

A good starting point is the Struts 2 MailReader application.
Unfortunately, the nightly build doesn't bundle the source, so the
best thing might be to check out the source from Subversion.

* http://struts.apache.org/downloads.html#Source_Code

I'll be updating the wiki tutorials next week with additional
material, adopted from the MailReader Training course.

-Ted.

On 8/17/06, Peter Steil <petelocke@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to get started on Struts2 using the nightly build 'struts2-core-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-20060816.jar'.
I started with the very basic example from 'http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/hello-world.html' and
I still get the message 'The requested resource (/mystruts/helloWorld.do) is not available.'
in my browser. My web.xml looks like this: