struts-user mailing list archives

From Wbyeats <>
Subject Re: Find out the old url after struts forwarding
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:19:46 GMT

> I suppose you could get the http referer but it would have nothing to do
> with what you see in the browser address bar.
> req.getHeader("Referer");

Nope, that's not what I want. I need this as I want to make a link to reload
page changing the language. So I want the url of the page I'm seeing. This
could be a .jsp and that is not a problem, but in case of a .do I would like
to have the .do url not the resultant .jsp url.
As I'm keeping the request I don't see why I can't have the original url...

Sent from the Struts - User forum at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message