struts-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1.3] Session ActionMessages won't go away
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:21:18 GMT
The functionality to automtaically remove messages cached in the
session was missing from Struts 1.3.x and only added recently in the
Struts 1.3.5 version:

    http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-2883

Are you using Struts 1.3.5?

Also how are you configuring the ComposableRequestProcessor commands?
Are you letting it pick up the default chain-config.xml shipped in the
jar or do you have a custom (or tiles) one that you're specifying
through the web.xml?

If you have a custom one, does it include the new RemoveCachedMessages command?

Niall