struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Waring <chrisgwar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 snapshot build work on JDK 1.4.2?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:08:54 GMT

Thanks Ted.

We are more than likely going to be upgrading to Weblogic 9.2 and JDK 1.5 so
I may not get a chance to test this on JDK 1.4.

By the way, I've been using one of the Snapshot builds from last week and so
far things look great!  I've been using the JSF integration stuff, and other
than the fact that I would like to be able to specify the location of the
jsp to forward too, it seems to be working well.

I'm going to see if I can come up with a patch to allow the jsp to be
defined as part of the result.  I'm also going to try using Shale's Tiles
integration with this to see if it works.  If I come up with anything, I
will submit the changes through Don Brown.

Thanks again for the reply!
--Chris Waring