struts-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <brenmcgu...@tariffenet.it>
Subject Re: When Tiles definations in tiles-def.xml loaded?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:07:22 GMT
Raghuveer ha scritto:
> In my web application i have 10 definations for 10 jsp's.
>
> When does all this definations are loaded ?
> Does this happens when ActionServlet is initialised for config elements from
> struts-config.xml

If you are talking about Struts-Tiles, well, yes, exactly they are
loaded when plugins are loaded (because Struts Tiles is integrated as a
plugin).
Tiles 2 will load definitionsusing a separate Servlet (and probably also
a filter or a listener, correct me if I am wrong).
But why do you ask such a question? Can't you see a Tiles definition
somewhere?

Ciao
Antonio