struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Gordon <adam.gor...@readytalk.com>
Subject Re: Using bean:message from non-struts servlet
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:28:15 GMT
For posterity, and hopefully to help others, here's what James did:

1.  Placed <fmt:setBundle
basename="package.name.to.messages.file.ClassName" /> near the top of
the JSP, though I suspect the location might be irrelevant...not sure...

2.  Used <fmt:message key="key.name.in.properties.file"/> to retrieve
the specific resource message.

-adam