struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Gordon <adam.gor...@readytalk.com>
Subject Re: clear vs. reset
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:46:57 GMT
Caroline-

I can't speak for clear vs. reset, but if you look at the default
implementation of reset(...), it doesn't do anything - you have to
override it in your form bean to have it do anything.

However, if you want to persist the data, you can set an attribute on
the session and it will be available everywhere.

Hope that helps.

-Adam