struts-user mailing list archives

From Shervin Asgari <sher...@linpro.no>
Subject Re: Plz Help, Urgent
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:39:41 GMT
  No this is not correct. The problem is that he must search all content
in all files containing menuitems with small letters. Somewhere he has
forgotten to change this from menuitems to MenuItems

Shervin

Pillay, Kiren KN wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm not sure if grep -r does this also, but you can also use:
>
> find . -name '*.jsp' -exec grep <yoursearchstring> {} \;
>
> Regards
> Kiren

clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Standard Bank Group Limited
> and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private and intended for the
addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by
> mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately and do not disclose
or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions
> expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the
Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or
> damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the
use of this email or its attachments. The Group does not warrant the integrity
> of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.
Licensed divisions of the Standard Bank Group are authorised financial services providers