struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <>
Subject Re: Unlock Your Mind's Hidden Power, Today...
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2006 22:45:56 GMT
Yes, I too can practically feel the presence of Xenu touching my inner
light.  I feel that knowing Struts is the surest way to obtain entry
into the Galactic Confederacy.  All other frameworks are simply a
rekindling of the Helatrobus, and we know how that ended!

(Ugh, I hear a knock at the door... can Tom Cruise have tracked me down
THAT fast?!?)

Paul Benedict wrote:
> Struts is guaranteed to unlock your mind's hidden power!!
> ---------------------------------
> See the all-new, redesigned  Check it out.

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies
AIM/Yahoo: fzammetti