struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Unlock Your Mind's Hidden Power, Today...
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2006 22:45:56 GMT
Yes, I too can practically feel the presence of Xenu touching my inner
light.  I feel that knowing Struts is the surest way to obtain entry
into the Galactic Confederacy.  All other frameworks are simply a
rekindling of the Helatrobus, and we know how that ended!

Frank

(Ugh, I hear a knock at the door... can Tom Cruise have tracked me down
THAT fast?!?)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect