struts-user mailing list archives

From Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil.Bat...@eurodyn.com>
Subject Re: taglib for locale-dependent logic to images?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:18:51 GMT

I decided to do my own thinking and i believe the best way to go would
be to make a simple action to solve this (and use normal img tags as
well). The action will

* intercept all URLs starting with /images
* check the availability of the file stream prefixing the requested URL
with the locale and
* serve that or
* FW to the originally requested image URL if no locale dependent img is
found.

I don't even think a taglib makes sense anymore ;-)

Cheers,

Manos