struts-user mailing list archives

From "Parvat Singh Ranawat" <mailtopar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: two form one jsp
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:33:44 GMT
Hi All n Kalpesh,

Here I can use seperate formBean but this may not be good practice.......
actually somebody suggested me to pass the form object  as parameter in
function while calling java script

like

function fooBar( form){

if(form.criteria.value==' ' || form.criteria.value==null)

{

alert("Please provide criteria");

 return false;}

//code to perform some function

}
<form action=" ">

onclick="fooBar(this.form)" />

This is working fine for most of the code but for one <html:img
onclick=" "/> it is not able to call java script (giving some js error as
"form is not object")

What is the problem I didnt get .... if it(form) is not object then why it
is working for other code

please suggest if this is good or I can Trustful approach

Thanks

Shakti Singh