struts-user mailing list archives

From Andreas.Hartm...@fiducia.de
Subject Defining dynamic default value for a cookie
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:10:34 GMT

Hello!

I'm trying to define a default value in the jsp for a cookie, but I don't know
how to do it :-(.

I've go the following piece of code:

<bean:write name="Integrationmenuform" property="pname"/>
<bean:cookie id="cpname" name="CookieCname" value=""/>

I would like to have the output from the bean:write - tag as input for the value
in the bean::cookie - tag:
<bean:cookie id="cpname" name="CookieCname" value='<bean:write
name="Integrationmenuform" property="pname"/>'/> does not work (the bean:write -
tag without the cookie - tag works fine).

Which way must the bean:cookie - tag be written to get a dynamic default value?

Thanks for any hint,
kind regards,
Andreas Hartmann