struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chetan Pandey" <cpan...@BLUEsingapore.com>
Subject Form Validation
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 03:49:49 GMT
Hi All:

I have one Dispatch Action class with two methods 'create' and 'edit'.
Before Form is sent over it has to be validated.

I have the following in struts-config.xml

  <action path="/manageProperty"

       type="com.BLUE.lms.actions.property.ManageProperty"

       parameter="function"

       name="propertyForm"

       scope="session"

       validate="true"

      input="property.create.page" >

     <forward name="message" path="lms.message.display.page" />

       </action>

But the thing is  Line

input="property.create.page"

makes validation possible for Creation.

However I need to make Validation possible for

input="property.edit.page" also.

Is their a way to specify multiple inputs.

So that Validation will work for edit/create not just create.

Thanks.

Chetan