struts-user mailing list archives

From Medicherla Lakshmi <lakshmi_seren...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: Hi
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:28:10 GMT
Thank you for the information.

  Lakshmi.

David Friedman <humble@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
  What is wrong with the documentation information at:
http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/pager-taglib-2.0.html#param

Which shows you can override the url and parameters if you have problems by
setting the url with pg:pager (so it would show "/Applcn
name/getVendorInfo.do" and pg:param to set a parameter named "method" to
pass "getVendors"?

Unless you mean some other "pager-taglib" than that one I'm guessing above.

Regards,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Medicherla Lakshmi [mailto:lakshmi_serenity@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 3:07 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Hi

Hi All,

Am trying to use pager-taglib for pagination. I specified the url for
that as the action being called. My action is a Dispatch Action, so i
specified for the url attribute as

url="/Applcn name/getVendorInfo.do?method=getVendors"

I got the page index, but when am trying to access second page its giving
an error saying NoSuchMethodException.

When i tried to check for the cause, i found that its sending
getVendors?pager.offset=2 as method for the action instead of only
getVendors.

Please give me idea how to resolve this.

Thanks and Regards,
Lakshmi MSV.