struts-user mailing list archives

From Medicherla Lakshmi <lakshmi_seren...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Hi
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:06:52 GMT
Hi All,

  Am trying to use pager-taglib for pagination.  I specified the url for that as the action
being called.  My action is a Dispatch Action, so i specified for the url attribute as

  url="/Applcn name/getVendorInfo.do?method=getVendors"

  I got the page index, but when am trying to access second page its giving an error saying
NoSuchMethodException.

  When i tried to check for the cause, i found that its sending getVendors?pager.offset=2
as method for the action instead of only getVendors.

  Please give me idea how to resolve this.

  Thanks and Regards,
  Lakshmi MSV.