struts-user mailing list archives

From "A. Lotfi" <majidna...@yahoo.com>
Subject click first table rows, the rows of second table change ??
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 04:30:08 GMT
I am trying to have in my jsp page two tables :

  First table : Select the package  :
  row1
  row2
  row3
  row10

  each time the user select a row, the rows in the second table change :
  for example if the user click in row2 the second table will be like this :

  Second Table : Select the page to print :
  row2Page1
  row2Page2
  row2Page6

  Could you please give me an idea on how to do it, thanks your help is appreciated.