struts-user mailing list archives

From kalpesh modi <modi_kalp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OK ... I'm almost there ..... just not quite yet
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:29:39 GMT
You can create a Student object with say FirstName, LastName etc. The form will have a list
of Student objects. I usually do with the ActionForm. I havent tried it with DynaActionForm.

On the first page, when the user enters the number of students (say 5) , create a list of
5 student objects in your action class and forward it to the corresponding JSP. Iterate through
the list, to view empty fields. I used nested tag for this. I think you can use the JSTL c:forEach
tag also for this.

HTH.
Thanks,
-Kalpesh

Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.