struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rauf Khan" <mkr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem w.r.t javascript
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 03:42:48 GMT
Hi Velmurugan,

   Thanks for the link.

   Iam learning struts, after going through this link only iam able to
modify my code.  The code given in this site works fine. But the problem is
in the "name field" modify depends="required, mask, minlength, maxlength",
In "address field" modify depends="required, mask" & in "email field" modify
depends="required, email" then wht will happens is :

 if u enter a wrong name, address, email then the alert msg will be shown
only for name & address field but the alert msg will not be shown for the
email field.

   Is it some thing like that "All alert w.r.t required will be shown for
the first time", THEN "All msg w.r.t mask will be shown for the second
time", & so on?

  Pls have a look to my code below.

Regards
Rauf