struts-user mailing list archives

From "Krishna, Hari" <>
Subject RE: two form one jsp
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:26:09 GMT
pass the formbean name at run time change the logic It works for me:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Parvat Singh Ranawat []
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 11:32 PM
Subject: two form one jsp

Hi all,

I'm attempting to create a JSP that is made up of two forms.  Each
form needs a same  form bean and is processed by a same
action.  The catch is that the one form comes from Header (This will be
there for all the pages as part of left panel )

 and second is coming from my jsp  and  problem occures while calling JAVA

1) if I use document. form[0]  then this always points to the first form
(which is there in Header)
2) if I use document.formName
 then there is ambiguity which form to call.

so how to work in this situation

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message