struts-user mailing list archives

From "Akshay Ahooja" <akshayaho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batch files from JSP
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:42:45 GMT
Thanks for that...

I went over that document and a few others on Google...the batch file is
still not working out.

Instead of a batch file if I try and execute a perl script (.PL) located on
the host from a remote computer ...

Process pr= rt.exec("c:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Tomcat
5.5\\webapps\\sheet\\batch\\db.PL");

I get an error=193 error. Based on research, that error means that it cannot
find the program with which to open the file. I have set the environment
variables PATH to the perl bin, as well as added .PL in PATHTEXT.

Any ideas what else I would need?

Thanks,

Akshay