struts-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Joseph" <thomas.jos...@kottsoftware.com>
Subject Dynamic directory creation and access
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 06:54:56 GMT
Hi all,

I have a requirement where the user needs to create directories on the server and also add
and delete files on directories, so that other users can view and access these dirs/files.

Before I dig deep into some custom solutions and run into troubles,... does any one knows
some pointers to these? ( I don't want to re-invent wheels) ;-)

Thanks and Regards,
Thomas Joseph

Kott Software Pvt. Ltd. | Vallamattom Estate | M.G.Road | Cochin-682015 | India
www.kottsoftware.com
This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright, the information in it is confidential,
and it is legally privileged. Use of this email or of any information in it other than by
the addressee is unauthorized and unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of the mail,
kindly intimate the author of the mail and delete the same.
It doesn't matter how you were, but rather how you are that decides your future. A right attitude
will get you to Success.