struts-user mailing list archives

From "Puneet Lakhina" <puneet.lakh...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamic bean
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:00:24 GMT
Hi,
I have an application which queries the database to retrieve results of
search criteria, which is obtained via a form.
Now in the action of the form which obtains the query i build a collection
of beans which holds the results and then in the results page i use the
iterate tag to display some of the fields of the resulting collection.

What i want to do is to have a link to one of the fields in each result that
subsequently displays all the fields of of that particular result in a
separate page.

What i have though of doing is to pass that instance of bean as an attribute
in the request and then use it in that page. But dont know how to go about
doin this. I mean how do i set an attribute when a link is clicked??

its some thing like this

Id

--
Puneet