struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Reynolds" <jim.jreyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Tiles Configuration Plug-in Help
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:47:11 GMT
Hello,

I have a site that I want to rework and include the tiles framework.
Possible problem is as follows through:

A new struts-blank.war extracted shows the processorClass being the
TilesRequestProcessor.

    <controller
       processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"/>

My existing site, has SSL and I am using

  <controller
       inputForward="false"
       maxFileSize="5M"
       contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"
       locale="true"
       nocache="true"
       processorClass="org.apache.struts.action.SecureRequestProcessor"
   />

Since I need to keep the SecureRequestProcessor running, and cannot do
away with that, how can I use tiles with my struts application?

Thanks,