struts-user mailing list archives

From <prerna.sawh...@wipro.com>
Subject Displaying images from database.
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:58:11 GMT

Hi All,

My application saves the images in database as BLOB.
I now want to display these images stored in my database. How can I do
this in struts 2.0/1.2.8 ?

Thanks & Regards

Prerna

-----Original Message-----
From: prerna.sawhney@wipro.com [mailto:prerna.sawhney@wipro.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 6:04 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Displaying images from database.

Hi All,

My application saves the images in database as BLOB. I now want to
display these images stored in my database. How can I do this in struts
2.0 ?

Thanks & Regards

Prerna

and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com