struts-user mailing list archives

From <kumar.vin...@wipro.com>
Subject Form not found for locale 'en_US'
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 12:58:26 GMT

Hi *,

I am getting the below warning message for each request.

2006-07-07 11:20:12,140 WARN
[org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources] Form 'callcontrolForm'
not found for locale 'en_US'

I m not aware of this warning message. Is there anyway I can control
this.
Plz help me out in this.

Regards,
Vinodh